Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Random Things About Me

I question my abilities every day, and I have to prove to myself that I am capable over and over again.
When you do something stupid, I will laugh at you. I expect the same in return.
It is difficult for me to trust people.
I am clumsy - I walk into things, I trip over nothing, and I have a habit of bumping my head on things - hard.
Do not question my loyalty, you will lose it.
I like the feeling I get when I can make somebody smile.
It is nothing personal, but when I am upset, I DO NOT want to talk about it.
I am fascinated by geology and astronomy, but I lack a truely scientific brain.
I do not like it when people tell me something just to see what kind of a reaction they will get.
There is a soundtrack to my life, it plays endlessly in my head.
I believe in love at first sight, second sight, third sight, 100th sight...
I hate it when people refuse to get to the point.
I am not uncomfortable with silence, time spent not talking is not necessarily time wasted.
I want, very much, to own my own house.
I like to go bowling even though I'm terrible at it.
There is nothing more important to me than my family.
I love to sing, but only when no one can hear me.
I am picky about EVERYTHING, don't take it personally.
There are four people in the world who can make me laugh until I cry - they know exactly who they are.
I love to walk in the snow, but I hate to drive in it.
I like to look up words in the dictionary.
I want to travel across the country by train, just once.
I think lilies are prettier than roses.
There's nothing more fun than a roller coaster.
My mind wanders a lot.
The way to my heart? Shakespeare.

No comments: